1) Registration Program For Illegal Worker (Ended 31August 2011)
Date : 1 August 2011
Time : 8:30am - 5:30pm
Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur - Dewan Merah , CIDB Convention Centre ( Map)
CLAB HQ - Tingkat 2, Menara Milenium, Pusat Bandar Damansara, Kuala Lumpur.
Johor - CLAB Regional Office
Pulau Pinang - CLAB Regional Office
Downloadable Form (Adobe Acrobat PDF)
Downloadable Form (MS Excel)
Flow Chart (Registration)
2) Legalization Program
Date - To be announced after JKKPA Meeting on 4th October 2011
Prior to this, workers without passport have to apply for passport from the respective embassies except for Indonesian worker which was not decided yet . Employers can also start the process to apply for JCS approval from JTK prior to legalization and to complete documentation.
Contact CLAB Customer Service Puan Aida at 03-2095 9599 for further clarification.
Legalization Program (Phase 1-3) Click to view whole process
Phase 1 - Process Before Legalization ( Register with Jobs Malaysia and obtain JCS Certification ,Complete Documentation)
Phase 2 - Process During Legalization ( Process Application , Levi Payment , Approval Letter )
Phase 3 - Process After Legalization ( Fomema Report)
Approval Process Involved :
1. Passport Application
- Letter template for approval from KDN - Print on your company letterhead (Click Here)
* Note : Guideline For Applying Indonesian Passport. Click Here to view.
2. JCS Approval (Download Checklist From Here)
3. One Stop Centre Approval
- Source Country And Sector Allowed For Legalization (Click Here)
- KDN Approval (Downloadable Checklist And Forms Here)
4. FOMEMA Approval
5. JIM Approval
Flow Chart (Legalization)